Parents: Early Learning
We all share the same dreams for our children — success in school and life.
But too many young children do not start school ready to learn. They enter school behind their better-prepared peers. Many never catch up.
As your children’s first teacher, you can help ensure they will enter school ready to succeed by:
- building literacy through speaking and singing to your kids and encouraging them to talk to you
- deepening your understanding of what your children know and can do
- promoting positive social and emotional development
- developing early math skills
- considering the use of technology to engage your kids in learning